Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!



This is my country! Land of my birth! This is my country! Grandest on earth! I pledge thee my allegiance, America, the bold, For this is my country to have and to hold.

What diff'rence if I hail from North or South or from the East or West? My heart is filled with love for all of these. I only know I swell with pride and deep within my breast. I thrill to see Old Glory paint the breeze. With hand upon heart I thank the Lord For this my native land, for all I love is here within her gates. My soul is rooted deeply in the soil on which I stand, For these are mine own United States.

This is my country! Land of my choice! This is my country! Hear my proud voice! I pledge thee my allegiance, America, the bold, for this is my country! To have and to hold.
My Country 't is of Thee

No comments:

Post a Comment