Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Let me introduce myself

I am Samantha Hanna,  the new Deputy Clerk at Alpine Township and am really enjoying learning the ins and outs of the Alpine Township community. The people here are very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable; I look forward to continuing our relationship here.

I live in Sparta with my husband and two beautiful children. I spend most of my time playing with my children and keeping them active. We love to read, play outside, be creative with crafts, cook and stay involved in sports. I also enjoy being active in my children’s schools whether I’m preparing food for conferences, helping in the classroom or volunteering for the PTC.

Note:  The staff at Alpine Township is very pleased to have Hanna as part of its team.  Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment